Based on the tourism score, the best time of year to visit Shanghai for warm-weather activities is from mid September to mid October.
Located in Downtown Shanghai within a short walk of Shanghai Grand Theatre, The Sukhothai Shanghai is within a mile (2 km) of other popular sights such as Shanghai Natural History Museum. This 201-room, 5-star hotel has conveniences like a full-service spa, free in-room WiFi, and a health club. It's in central Shanghai and also close to Xintiandi Style Shoppping Centre and Jing'an Temple.
Top Trending Shanghai Hotels
- Shanghai Sweetome Boutique Apartment Located in Downtown Shanghai, this aparthotel is within a 10-minute walk of West Nanjing Road and Shanghai Museum. People's Square and Nanjing Road Shopping District are also within 1 mi (2 km). People's Square Station is 10 minutes by foot and South Huangpi Road Station is 14 minutes.
- Fortune Hotel Shanghai Located in Hongqiao, this hotel is 2 mi (3.2 km) from Shanghai Zoo and within 6 mi (10 km) of L'Avenue and St. Ignatius Cathedral. Hengshan Road and Metro City are also within 6 mi (10 km). Hechuan Road Station is 8 minutes by foot and Longbai Xincun Station is 22 minutes.
- Holiday Inn Downtown Shanghai On-site dining, Wi-Fi, a business center and a fitness room draw Priceline guests to Holiday Inn Downtown Shanghai. The high-rise Holiday Inn houses 540 rooms with mini-fridges, satellite TV and bathrobes. Start the day with an energizing cardio workout in the fitness center and breakfast from the hotel restaurant. Later, unwind in the sauna or enjoy a meal outdoors at one of the hotel's barbeque grills. The property includes a business center and plenty of event space and conference rooms.
- Rayfont Downtown Hotel Shanghai Located in Xuhui, this hotel is within a 15-minute walk of Tianzifang and Former Shanghai French Concession. Jing'an Temple and Xintiandi Style Shoppping Centre are also within 3 mi (5 km). Dapuqiao Road Station is 5 minutes by foot and Jiashan Road Station is 7 minutes.
Top Shanghai Airport Hotels
- Holiday Inn Shanghai Pudong Dine in the hotel restaurant, enjoy a drink in the Irish pub, swim in the indoor pool and indulge in spa treatments at Holiday Inn Shanghai Pudong. All 352 rooms at the 32-story Holiday Inn include coffeemakers, flat-panel TVs, minibars and high-speed internet access; non-smoking rooms are available. Start the day with an energizing workout in the fitness center and coffee and breakfast from the hotel's buffet.
- Ramada Encore Shanghai Pudong Located in Pudong, Ramada Encore Shanghai Pudong is within a 15-minute drive of Sanjiagang Beach Park and Shanghai Sanjia Port Coastal Tourist Areas. This 3.5-star hotel welcomes guests with conveniences like free breakfast, free in-room WiFi, and free self parking. Wu Changshuo Memorial Hall and Huaxia Culture Park are also within a 20-minute drive of this Shanghai hotel.
- Ramada Pudong Airport You can't get much closer to Pudong International Airport, and a free shuttle, 24-hour room service, restaurants and a sauna combine to make the Ramada Pudong Airport an excellent choice for Priceline guests. The high-rise Ramada houses 370 rooms with satellite TV and high-speed internet access; free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel's common areas, and non-smoking rooms are offered. Guests can stay in shape in the fitness center, relax in the sauna or hot tub and make copies in the business center. The hotel's restaurants serve Shanghainese and Cantonese cuisine and more, and room service is offered around the clock.
- Howard Johnson Hong Qiao Airport Hotel Shanghai A location convenient to the airport, continental breakfast, a business center and a fitness room are welcome features at the Howard Johnson Hong Qiao Airport Hotel Shanghai. Built in 2010, the mid-rise Howard Johnson houses 290 rooms with free high-speed internet access. Start the day with your choice of breakfast goodies from the continental buffet. The hotel has a business center and a fitness room, as well as expansive event space.
This family-friendly Shanghai hotel is located near the airport, within 3 mi (5 km) of Shanghai Zoo and Qibao Old Street. L'Avenue and Hengshan Road are also within 6 mi (10 km). Hechuan Road Station is 15 minutes by foot and Longbai Xincun Station is 24 minutes.